Fashionable Milan Fashion Week

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Hello my lovelies I hope you're all doing well! I know I'm crippling under school pressure and homework but perhaps you have it off a tad bit easier than me. If you don't than count yourself lucky!

So I''m back today to do some long overdue blogging on Milan Fashion Week. Now the usual sexy ultra luxurious aesthetic that is Milan Fashion was toned down a bit this year by most designers. However there were still a few lines that flashed the odd bit of flesh but none the less a more luxurious over sexual vibe coming from Milan this season.

At LUISA BECCARIA we were spoilt by very boho Grecian designs which made me want to jump on a plane and head straight over to Greece just like in The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants (minus the very sexy guy seeing as I am forever single).







 

 



 Some very pretty and gorgeous digital prints from BYBLOS and I felt it was quite a wearable line for the average consumer which is something a lot of designers tend to forget about when designing a line. I hate to have to tell some of them  but I cant wear leather hot pants and a see-through blouse on an everyday basis or on any occasion really.












 DOLCE & GABBANA were as luxurious as ever with ancient roman prints and overly embellished pieces. Oh well they have a right to over do things. They're Dolce and Gabbana!




 
 


BOTTEGA VENETA was very impressive with lovely fancy and chic looks. I'm always a big fan of this pretty line.

  

 

  

 

 So I think that's enough to suffice you all for the next couple of days.
Have a lovely week,
Thanks for reading,

Ciara. 

Photos sourced from www.style.com

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER