London Fashion Week Day F-O-U-R

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Hello lovelies,

Hope you're all in very good health this fine evening. Unfortunately I'm not too happy today because this will be my second last post on the lovely LFW as today is the official last day! It's really shot by but hopefully tomorrow I'll have some gorgeous collections to finish up with.

Some of my favourite designers out there at the moment are Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos of Peter Pilotto and as per usual this collection was as dynamic and interesting as ever. Beautiful bold colours and skillfully designed modern prints.

 
 
 

Louise Gray, Topshop's NEWGEN wonder child produced classic wild and energetic collection that really bubbled with creativity and that trademark London adventurousness. 

 
 
 

Right up beside Elie Saab on my top favourite designers is Erdem. I always admire the level of delicate beauty and elegance captured in the pieces while at the same time having a strong impact. This collection was slightly different to the bright, pretty pieces we usually see coming down the Erdem runway but perhaps the darker more seductive style works for the Fall/Winter season.

  
 
 


Huishan Zhang played the slim-chic card but with a slightly feminine and delicate touch. Strong looks accented by pretty detailing.

 
 
 


That's it for today as I've got some school work to attend to and I can't get behind so early on in this term!

Thanks for reading,
Ciara.

Sourced from http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER