New York Fashion Week (Part 2)

Monday 11 February 2013

Hello lovelies,

How are you all today? In very good spirits good I hope, much better than me I'm sure as I've just finished an Irish mock oral exam in which I openly admitted not to have prepared for. 

As NYFW continues on so must this review of some of my favourite collections so far this season.

First up is classically ethereal and elegant Noon by Noor. I really enjoyed the gorgeous flowing hems and luxurious fabrics and colour tones.










Rebecca Minkoff's collection this season was slightly retro with popping colours and old school shoulders puffs and patterns.









Charlottle Ronson gave us chic modern aesthetics with techno prints and minimal cuts with leather detailing.









Some more retro designs coming from Tracy Reese and one of the more youthful collections as a result of lively patterns and bright colouring.









And finally Diane Von Furstenberg was as bright and cheerful as ever with beautiful satins and jewel tone colour palettes. 









Part 2 done and over with and I'm guessing there will be much much more seeing as London Fashion Week is quickly emerging. So be prepared....

I also have lots more ideas to write about so there will be other posts coming up for those who don't want to be over loaded by photos of pretty dresses. 

Thanks for reading,
Ciara.

Sourced from http://www.mbfashionweek.com/

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER