Hepburn at the Ballet

Saturday 16 November 2013

Hello lovelies! So last Thursday I went out for a lovely grown up night on the town with my parents for an early birthday celebration (finally 18 the 21st!). We decided to go to dinner at a gorgeous Thai restaurant in Dublin city centre called Diep Le Shaker and go to see Tchaikovsky's Romeo & Juliet with the Perm State Ballet afterwards. 

I thought I'd share what I wore on the night with you all in a little outfit post since I've never tried to do one of these things. I kept it quite simple and elegant with a slightly Audrey Hepburn-esqe style.







Dress: Asos
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Penny's
Bracelet: Pandora
Nail Varnish: Inglot O2M Breathable (652)

I'm already a huge fan of ballet so I was super excited to see Romeo & Juliet because not only had I never seen it but also the music in it is absolutely beautiful, a true work of art. It's also a very theatrical and dramatic ballet with lots of sword fighting and lots of emotion so it's perfect for those who may not be too crazy for ballet. My dad even enjoyed it! I still hear him humming some of the songs :)

Now I can't wait for my birthday because not only will I finally be 18 but I can also justify feeling Christmasy because then its just over a month to December 25th!

Thanks for reading,
Ciara xx


DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER