Heart Stopping Elie Saab Fall Couture 2014

Thursday 10 July 2014

Hello lovelies!

When I checked the PCW schedule for Wednesday I practically screeched for joy when I saw Elie Saab's name grace the list, my sister can testify to that.

Every season collection I am never disappointing with Elie Saab and the beautiful wonderful creations that come down the runway and this year was no exception.

Utterly romantic and lavish embellishments were definitely on the mind when the mood boards were drawn up for this haute couture collection. Generously beaded and ornate prints and laces were to be spotted on the gorgeous flowing gowns with romantic v-cuts and curve emphasizing waists.

The colour palette was also worth taking note for this fall. Warm navys, pinks, burgundys, golds and of course startling whites were featured in the looks not just as tone-on-tone compliments but as soft ombrés. I thought the fur shoulder wraps were a nice touch too.

This is one of my many favourite looks.














Who else just shed a tear for this beauty?

Thanks for reading,
Ciara xxx

Photos sourced from www.style.com 

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER