Sunny San Francisco:Forests, Coffee and Sausalito..

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Hello my lovelies!

If you haven't guessed already I am currently in San Francisco with my sisters staying with my aunt. We've only been here for 3 days and I can't describe how good it feels to feel the sun on your face and just sit back and relax. 

My aunt lives just outside of the city so we're planning on spending the weekend there but for now we're sight seeing the surrounding country going on lots of road trips to the coast and of course hiking up those hills. Can't let all this delicious American food catch up on us now can we? Not since I've discovered Wholefoods and all the wholesome goodness that comes with it!

On Tuesday we decided to hit up Muir Woods for a little walk around the forest park to see the towering red woods. The woods we're so peaceful and the perfect place to get outside in the nature for a bit.


I thought I'd start off with an outfit photo. It can get a little cool in the shade of all those trees so I brought along a light denim jacket.

Denim Shirt- ONLY
Short- Forever 21
White Tank- New Look
Necklace- Forever 21















After our lovely walk about we were in need of a good old fashioned caffeine hit to perk us up so we headed to Equator Coffee. It's a cool surf shop style coffee house with a great house blend and some interesting specialty coffees and teas you can buy by the bag.






The staff are really helpful and all dress super cool and relaxed, the coffee house is even right beside an actual surf shop!



As if all this wasn't enough entertainment for your jet lagged bodies my aunt brought us out to Sausalito to have a poke about the marinas and all the folksy water houses. These were super cute houses built in the water who's front doors opened right onto the marina. 

The first place we went to was quite well worn but well loved at the same time. Little gypsy houses with rusting and peeling paint were decorated with quaint odd bits and bobs.











Then we moved onto the slightly more upscale part of the marina but still super cute nonetheless. I can seriously see myself perched on one of these pastel beauties with a good book looking out over the bay.










Apart from gorging ourselves on some pizzas when we got home that's pretty much it. I have a feeling these three weeks will be pretty jam packed with things to do so prepare yourself :) Also look forward to avery food focused post coming soon.

Thanks for reading,
Ciara xx

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER