iPhone Diary: A Festive Weekend in London

Monday 1 December 2014

Hello lovelies!

As it is officially the 1st of December I feel it's sociably acceptable to start getting excited for Christmas and all the festivities that come with the holidays.

I'm now going to uni near Manchester and my best friend is down in London so this weekend I jumped on a train and headed down to her for a weekend getaway.

It was a wonderful weekend with lots of late night trips for frozen yogurt (there are no good froyo places up here so I had to stock up), brilliant ice skating at Somerset House and of course, shopping....















Prepare yourself for the money shot....




Such a good weekend but now that I'm back at uni it's time for me to hit the books :(


Ciara xxx

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER