Smooth, Soft and Silky Hair?

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Hello lovelies!


So I have a good'un to share with you today to get your locks in tip top silky smooth condition.

A few months ago I ordered the TIGI S Factor Smoothing Conditioner from FeelUnique because my hair was just looking a bit lack lustre and frizzy. I can safely say this stuff rocks. Every time I use it my hair always feels so soft and smooth even when I let it dry naturally which is saying something because my hair is naturally curly and a frizzy.

I wish I had bought the shampoo and conditioner as a set but I was already pretty happy with my Aussie Mega Moist everyday shampoo but as soon as I've gone through the bottle I'll definitely try out the shampoo too. 


Back off to work now!
Thanks for reading,
Ciara xx

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER