My New Podcast Must

Thursday 18 February 2016

Hello everyone :)

Today I'm going to introduce you to a life changing podcast. As I've mentioned before on the blog I'm someone who really struggles with body image and disordered eating. My pieces (I'm no longer calling them 'problems' anymore) and my negative thoughts affect me everyday and over all I can get the sense that I'm out of touch with my body and soul.

In my journey to living more consciously I'm not just looking to lead a better lifestyle for the good of the planet but also for the good of my soul and inner peace. Before you start to fix the world you must also fix yourself. And that is why I'm so lucky to have found Katie Dalebout's Wellness Wonderland podcasts.


Now don't panic! I at first was a bit hesitant about listening to the show because I thought it was going to be your typical spiritual show where you're listening and it all sounds well and good but you actually have no idea whats going on and feel like you're in way over your head. With Katie's podcast she talks to all these amazing people in such a way that I can easily understand everything thats being touched on and the content really did touched me.

Katie covers all sorts of topics with her guests for example holistic health, body image, mindful living, disordered eating, and just about anything in-between. The first podcast I listened to was Episode 009 with Isabel Foxen and it spoke to my own history so strongly I was hooked from the beginning.

For anyone who is looking to understand a bit more about their inner pieces or wants to dip their toe into the world of health and wellness this podcast is the one to listen to and I couldn't recommend it enough. You can find them here or on iTunes.

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER