We're Shortlisted for the Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards Health & Well-Being Category

Wednesday 17 August 2016


YAY! What can I say? I'm absolutely thrilled to be shortlisted for the Health & Well-Being Category in the Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards.

Some of you may have seen my previous post announcing that I had been longlisted for both the Lifestyle and Health & Well-Being categories along with some really amazing blogs. The competition is very high which is why I'm so happy to have been considered again for the shortlist stage even if it is just for one of the categories.



I actually entered the awards a few years ago back when they were just the 'Irish Blog Awards' and never got round to the shortlist stage so I'm pretty chuffed with how far things have come.

Now it's time for me to ask a little something of you guys. You may not know but a portion of the overall mark is made up of public voting and as I'm up against some fabulous blogs with huge readerships I'd love for you guys to get behind The Uninteresting Life? and throw me a vote.

It's all very easy. You just have to click here to get to the voting platform and cast your vote.

Again I'm so happy to have been considered and would love to win so it'd be great if you could get behind this blog and make it happen :)

If you want you can check out the fab sponsors, Littlewoods Ireland, for all your fashion, homeware and online shopping needs!


But for now fingers crossed and thanks for stopping by,


DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER