London in Outfits & Building Self-Confidence

Friday 19 August 2016

Hi guys! So if you didn't know I was in London a little while ago for a quick visit with my boyfriend. If you want to read more about all the fun we got up to then you can check out my Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 posts.

Today I thought I'd share with you a couple of the outfits I wore out to dinner while we were in London. Now if you've been reading this blog for a while you'll know that I'm no fashion blogger. I'm never 100% put together with the perfect hair, make-up and a cute outfit. I hardly wear make-up as is! But I thought London would be the perfect place to do a bit of dressing up and show some self-confidence.



Even though I'm not totally comfortable in my body sometimes it can be a big boost to get dressed up, do your hair, put on some make-up and walk with a bounce in your step. It may seem superficial but it can help to feel good on the outside to help you feel good on the inside.

So without further adieu here are a few shots of my efforts to be a 'fashion-type' blogger. Also shout out to my boyfriend who took one for the team and shot all these photos!

Dinner at Wahaca, Southbank.

On this night I made a serious rookie mistake of wearing shoes out before I had broken them in. Let me tell you, I paid for them the next day with 4 major blisters!

H&M skirt, shoes, Forever21 shirt, chelsea london
Top: Forever21
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Oasis
Bracelets: Alex & Ani

close up of H&M skirt, oasis bag and Forever21 shirt


Dinner at The Rum Kitchen, Kingly Court.

This day things had begun to cool off a little bit so I went for my trusty Topshop Jamie jeans and my new shirt. I also want to note that almost as soon as this photo was taken I had taken off the devil shoes and settled for my comfy converse.

Topshop jeans and shirt, H&M sandals
Shirt: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: H&M

close up of Topshop polka dot shirt

As you can see I'm no professional style blogger or model but I thought this would be something fun and different to pop up on the blog so I hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by,



1 comment:

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER